This week was a little laid back for the Heath family. Both of the boys had basketball games (Kamron’s team lost to a team much bigger than they were, Jordan’s team won against a pretty good team.) We had some better weather toward the end of the week and the babies and I were able to get outside and enjoy the weather. And BTW, Brandon is doing much better!!
BABIES…PEYTON AND BRANDON
While we were outside on Friday, enjoying temps in the 60’s, the boys rode their new “bikes” and then we went exploring in the back yard. THEY LOVED IT!! We found lots of leaves, pinecones, rocks, sticks (even sticks we could break) and the “river” in the backyard. The “river” is really a little creek. Dave calls it a ditch, but I don’t like to think I let my boys play in ditches. :o) It always has water running through it and it leads to a waterfall further down “stream.” It definitely doesn’t qualify as a river, or a stream so I have settled on the word creek. But I digress…The babies loved playing in the water with sticks, watching leaves float by and even breaking sticks into small pieces to float down the river. I got lots of pictures of the playtime…
Sorry, I realize now that they were dressed exactly alike that day. It is hard to tell who is who. Most of the pictures are of Peyton, Brandon sat by, and sometimes in, the water and his pants got progressively more and more wet as time went on. The one really good picture of Peyton (the last one) is just after he broke a stick into two pieces. He was very proud of himself!
The boys also played with Play-doh, which Peyton will do for hours if you let him. Brandon likes to feed the Play-doh to Molly so you really have to watch him. Brandon also helped with dishes this week. So I have a few more pictures to share of them.
JORDAN
Jordan is continually improving his basketball game. He is really pretty good. He had 4 or 6 of the team’s 14 points this week. He is also working on his Pinewood Derby car. A big thanks to Nick’s dad for cutting it out for us this year. Jordan has started to paint his car. It will be very much what I expect out of Jordan…sleek, cool and shiny. He is painting it will all metallic paint. Black with silver racing stripes and gold lightning bolts on the sides. He has the undercoats done, we are going to tape off what stays and he will paint over everything else with the black metallic paint. He has stayed at least one night for the past two weeks at Nicks house and this week they stayed up until 3 AM or so, thus the picture of him looking exhausted.
KAMRON
I hate to say that I don’t remember how many points Kamron made in his game. I know that he had at least 2, but he also had a few amazing passes. He is getting control of that body that has grown so much in the last year (well the feet have grown a lot!!)
After helping some people at church move, Kamron was lucky enough that it was his turn to have a father-son night out. They went to the Carolina Hurricanes game in the RBC center. They really had fun. Unfortunately the Canes lost, but that didn’t spoil the evening for my guys. They took lots of pictures, but I chose only a few. They took a picture of the zambonie because Kamron is almost certain that the guy driving it was his Social Studies teacher, Mr. Boriotti (who has a part time job working the ice at the RBC center.) All in all it was a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment