Sunday, February 14, 2010

Braces? Who got braces?

Okay, so I am sorry that I didn’t get the blog up last week.  We went to a friends house to watch the Superbowl.  We had lots of fun!

So I have lots of pictures to show you! 

To start with, we got a new TV.  A bigger TV and it didn’t fit in our old entertainment center.  So we moved the entertainment center to another part of the living room (I am supposed to be putting it on Craigslist, but that hasn’t happened yet.)  It is sitting away from the wall and the little boys can fit behind it.  They have been climbing though it and having a blast doing it.  Peyton started “selling” “ice cream” out of it.  He asks, “What color ice cream do you want, Mommy?”  So I tell him “I want green ice cream with chocolate chips.”  He looks down thoughtfully then looks up at me with bright happy eyes and says, “We have that!”  SO CUTE!!  He started charging me for ice cream half way through the week.

004 005 006

In the third picture here, he is handing me my “ice cream".”

Anytime we have a dinner that we use shredded cheese, the babies want to just eat cheese.  I got some pictures of Brandon eating.  He didn’t want to bother to pick it up, so he ate it right off the table.

007 008 009 011

What a NUT!  But he does everything his brother does and thus we have it!!

We also have some before and after pictures of Kamron.  He got braces this week.  I think he was very nervous to get them on, but he did and now he is stuck with them, for at least another 18 mos.

 049 053

051 052

Jordan had basketball games this week…of course.  One was cancelled due to the snow (one of Kamron’s too).  They didn’t win this week, which really stinks, Jordan doesn’t like to lose!

059

Kamron had a game last week that went really well!  He scored 19 of the teams 36 points.  They won and were really excited!

And last but not least…we had more snow!  It is hard to believe that we keep getting snow, but I guess we were due.  This time we got snow that stuck to the branches of the trees, which is beautiful.  But that also meant we could make a snow man.  Last time it was too powdery (is that a word?)  The snow was mostly melted by the afternoon, but we still had a little in the back yard and on the deck.  So here is a picture of the back yard trees covered in snow and Peyton with the snow man that we made together on the back porch.

061 062063 

We love you guys and hope you have a great week! 

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment