Baseball season is here again. It is alot of fun to watch the boys play. Each year we see them get better and better...

Jordan is playing for the Act Electric Yankees. He has a great coach who teaches the basics and respect for the game and for your teammates. So far this season we have seen Jordan hit at least two doubles and get several RBIs. One game he was able to hit a 2 RBI double. It was really cool. He has started catching pop flys and making plays at 2nd base. He really enjoys the game and wants to practice alot. He will continue to get better.

Kamron plays for the Cubs (I can't remember their sponsor) and also plays 2nd base. He is also getting lots better. His coach is a great coach. He also teaches the basics, but is very organized and runs great drills. The pickle drill is one that I have never run in practice, but Kamron and the other boys are getting really good at it. Last week Kamron his a 3 RBI triple and then stole home on the very next play. It was really great and I could not have been happier for him. The next time he was up the other teams coach yelled "Big Hitter!!" Jordan was so excited that he said that, I think he was impressed with his big brother.
Peyton is being himself and loving the game. He was standing behind the plate and told Kamron to "Hit it Mammon" He really loves baseball. It is his favorite sport. Last season he would spend time squatting behind the plate, with one hand behind his back and holding a baseball glove, just like the catcher does. This year he is perfecting his pitching wind up. We have some pretty good pictures in a series of his pitching technique. I think that baseball is one of the wonderful things about having boys!!!



Jordan found 4 four-leaf clovers in our yard in one day and I found two on two different days...maybe that is why the boys are playing so well.

Jordan is playing for the Act Electric Yankees. He has a great coach who teaches the basics and respect for the game and for your teammates. So far this season we have seen Jordan hit at least two doubles and get several RBIs. One game he was able to hit a 2 RBI double. It was really cool. He has started catching pop flys and making plays at 2nd base. He really enjoys the game and wants to practice alot. He will continue to get better.

Kamron plays for the Cubs (I can't remember their sponsor) and also plays 2nd base. He is also getting lots better. His coach is a great coach. He also teaches the basics, but is very organized and runs great drills. The pickle drill is one that I have never run in practice, but Kamron and the other boys are getting really good at it. Last week Kamron his a 3 RBI triple and then stole home on the very next play. It was really great and I could not have been happier for him. The next time he was up the other teams coach yelled "Big Hitter!!" Jordan was so excited that he said that, I think he was impressed with his big brother.
Peyton is being himself and loving the game. He was standing behind the plate and told Kamron to "Hit it Mammon" He really loves baseball. It is his favorite sport. Last season he would spend time squatting behind the plate, with one hand behind his back and holding a baseball glove, just like the catcher does. This year he is perfecting his pitching wind up. We have some pretty good pictures in a series of his pitching technique. I think that baseball is one of the wonderful things about having boys!!!



Jordan found 4 four-leaf clovers in our yard in one day and I found two on two different days...maybe that is why the boys are playing so well.

No comments:
Post a Comment