Saturday, May 2, 2009

Plane Pull...

Okay, so I couldn't figure out how to get the formatting right on this so I could include it with the 5K posting so it gets it's own posting....

David participated in this year's Plane Pull. It is a fund raising event for the Special Olympics. David was able to raise $1200 this year. GO DAVE!! His team did pull the plane, though not in record time. They had a lot of fun though, or at least it seemed like they did. :o)

They boys had a lot of fun, too. There were bouncy houses and slides. Mama Lou let Peyton play as long as he wanted. He only stopped to watch dad pull the plane.
David was in this years tv commercial advertising the Plane Pull. It was shown on Fox here in Raleigh and you see David when she says "flex your muscles" (which I think was funny!) The commercial is video from last year's plane pull. See the video below. Hope you enjoy.




No comments:

Post a Comment